- (2006-Present) The Institute for the Musical Arts: Teen Girl (and Pre Teen) Rock Camps
- (2006-Present) Dreams of Hope: GLBT Youth Performing Troupe
- (2007-2009) Childrens Rehabilitation In- stitute - Summer Camp Family Day
- (2008) Mars Youth Home
- (2008) Millvale Boys Shelter
- (2007-2008) The Neighborhood Academy, Pittsburgh, PA
- (2008) University of Pittsburgh, Freshman Orientation
- (2007-2008) Duquesne U., Adjunct Faculty, Music Therapy Department
- (2008-present) Private Practice
With Mickey Hart:
- Brookhaven Elementary School-Sebastopol, CA, 1999
- gOpen Spaceh Rally-Sebastopol , CA , 1998
- gDrum Inh-Julia Butterfly's 6 month Anniversary-Spencer, CA, 1997
- Marin Medical
- Omega Institute Health Fair, San Francisco , CA
With Rebecca Mauleon:
- gKidz in the Parkh, Stern Grove, San Francisco , CA , 1999
- gDay of Percussionh, Ft. Mason , San Francisco , CA , 1994
- Great American Music Hall , San Francisco , CA , 1994
- Moscone Center , San Francisco , CA , 1994
- Fashion Center , San Francisco , CA , 1994
Rhythm Games founder Janelle Burdell, a professional drummer and educator who has worked with everyone from Disney to the Dead, has developed a series of rhythm games that carry health and wellness packed in a barrel of fun.
In addition to programs for the general population, Rhythm Games has programs designed for special needs clients as well.
Master classes for Professionals available upon request. Contact Janelle Burdell to bring a Rhythm Games program to your community.
Janelle Burdell offers private lessons and specializes in working with special needs children, depressed individuals, and those dealing with addictions and grief.
Propelling her life on a journey of sound and healing exploration, her two upcoming solo releases bring to light a culmination of her work around drumming, rhythm, trance and healing. Janelle has also been performing professionally as Udugirl all over the country.
Her "Let the Spirit Play" Download Series is available now at udugirl.com. A series of singles designed with a healing component, it is the first of its kind to feature the Udu drum as a solo instrument.
Follow Janelle on Twitter, Facebook and all the usual and unusual places, like janelleburdell.com
Rhythm Games © 1994-2012